Thursday, February 2, 2023

My Sweet Pea | February 2023 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends! It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the February 2023 Color Kitz.  The Color Kitz come with a cutfile, three Dotz, a Vibez in Thrill On Mulberry Hill, Shimmerz in Antique Lace & Oh My Squash, a Creameaz in Sage It Isn’t So and a Coloringz in Moody Mauve!


I did some simple painting techniques with my cutfile.  I dipped the center of my letters into Thrill On Mulberry Hill & Moody Mauve and then I painted the outline with Sage It Isn’t So.


I stacked a couple of the Dotz above my photo cluster.


My large cutfile title really pops on top of this patterned paper!


I have lots of mixed media product left to create with!


Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your next order.  You’ll score a little freebie!


Here’s my process video!


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon








No comments: