Friday, January 27, 2023

January 2023 Color Kitz/Magical New Beginnings/Rhonda Reno

 Hello everyone it's Rhonda here sharing a new layout showcasing the January 2023 Color Kitz from Shimmerz Paints.
I created this beautiful layout using colors from the kit. Keep reading to learn all the details of  how this page came together!


My personal favorite way to use all my gorgeous Shimmerz products is to mix and blend them to create stunningly unique mixed media backgrounds for my layouts. This month's kit did not disappoint!!
You can see in these photos how beautifully this month's colors blended. I absolutely love the way the pinks (Spritz "Burst My Bubble" and Inklingz "Rose Colored Glasses) blended with the "In The Navy" Shimmerz to give a hint of lavender where they met. 
How gorgeous is that?? I can't get enough of blending colors together!



I also added a touch of the "Silver Bells" Shimmerz--a very subtle but awesome addition to my background.

Once I created my background I got some Martha Stewart butterfly stamps from my stash and my embossing dabber, clear embossing powder and heat gun and got busy creating these amazing butterflies that are scattered across my layout. I created the background base for my butterflies using the exact same colors that I used for my background.

Once the butterflies were all heat embossed I fussy cut them all out and they were ready for my layout and I absolutely love the way they flutter across my layout.



These Prima flowers were a perfect addition  as well as these acetate leaves also from my stash. 

Also included in this month's kit aside from all the gorgeous paints is this exclusive digital cut file title. 


If you haven't gotten your Color Kitz from Shimmerz this month there's a couple left in the shop but supplies are limited so you might want to grab yours today! You can follow this link directly to the Shimmerz Shop!

January 2023 Color Kitz

Remember that there's never a monthly subscription required and you can purchase each month's kitz individually on the 1st of every month.
Also be sure and post all your layouts and projects using Shimmerz products in the Shimmerz Sharez fb group. We love seeing what you all create!

I hope you found some inspiration today!

Thanks for stopping by.

Rhonda


*****ALSO INCLUDED IN THE KIT THIS MONTH BUT NOT SHOWN ON MY LAYOUT:

An exclusive set of epoxy flair Dotz and Shimmerz in the color "Coal"

No comments: