Thursday, January 26, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, The Best Gift I Have To Give You Is My Forever Love


 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new project for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the                                                                            fun treasures there! 



-


I took a 5"x7" canvas, and brushed on gesso on the reverse side. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture paste on the frame. I added the Beautiful Board on top of the canvas, and put the boy on. I placed the flowers in, and then all the little items. Whenever I glued something on with Glossy Accents, I added diamond glitter.  I painted with Shimmerz Paints, and rubbed on gold and silver mica powder.                                        



      

To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,a few Swarovski  crystals, glass beads, pearls,shells, tulle,lace,sisal,and flowers and metal from  Reneabouquets.  All the fussy cut images are from Graphic 45. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things.














Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!




No comments: