Monday, November 14, 2022

Family | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the November 2022 Color Kitz!  I love the fab mix of greens, rusts, gold and gray.  This kit was perfect to go along with this Simple Stories Collection.


I started this layout using a heavy hand with the paints on the left hand side of the layout.  I wanted the cutfiile to stand out against all of the gorgeous paint. 


I chose to leave the cutfile white for this layout.  It’s popped up on a bit of dimensional adhesive.  I added liberal splatters with all of the paint colors onto the cutfile, patterned paper and the Dotz.  I love bringing the background into the foreground.


I tucked the Dotz around the layout along with the floral acetate pieces.  I love the layered vibe of all of the different elements!


Isn’t it fab that you can take a plain piece of white cardstock and turn it into a piece of art?!


Remember to put my name into the comments section when you create your next order.  You’ll receive a little freebie!


Here’s my process video for this project:



Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







No comments: