Thursday, November 17, 2022

 So Beautiful - Joanne Bartell


Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a Shimmerz Paints 12 x 12 scrapbook layout. I used Shimmerz to make my background come alive with fabulous colors! 


I used multiple pieces of leftover scraps from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Cottage Fields collections and make layers and layers under this beautiful photo of my great nice! 



I glued the layers and embellishments "up" as opposed to my background until it was all one piece that I could draw a pencil line around and move as one piece. I then proceeded to spray some of my favorite colors Cotton Candy, Glorious Day, and made splatters and more splatters with As Good as Gold




I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout. Please feel free to watch my process video to see how this came together by clicking the link below.

Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz order to receive a FREE GIFT with your purchase.

Have a great day! Happy Crafting! 

Joanne




No comments: