Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Fairy Lights On Winter Nights, For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team

 

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the                                                                                   fun treasures there! 





To make this page, I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat. The bottom layer of cardboard has gesso that I poured Ultra Thick Embossing Powder onto and heated till  it was just melted.
 I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste on 49 and Market paper with a stencil and a spatula.I arranged the Beautiful Board and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads. I applied jaquard brilliant gold and silver mica powder with my fingers over raised edges and other items.




To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,Swarovski  crystals, glass beads, sequins, tulle,lace,iridescent wrapping paper,flowers,iridescent wrapping paper,  and bling from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the                                  flowers and some other things,and to put the cardboard layers together. 




Inklingz:   Blue My Mind, and First Blush



 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


















No comments: