Friday, September 9, 2022

Happy Memories | Lorimar Ortega | September 2022 Color Kitz



Hello Shimmerz Family!

It's finally September, and with it we hope the days will become cooler and shorter. For those sweater weather memories, the September 2022 Color kit is just perfect with its subtle yellows, greens and reds. Read down below to see how I made my layout.

When life gets go, go, go, I tend to go to quickly made layouts because I'm short on time. However, this shouldn't be an excuse to not make something pretty. 

I began with a white sheet of cardstock and added in all of the colors from the Kitz in a diagonal angle. I added them in with splashes and sprays. I then used a piece of kraft patterned paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Storyteller collection and placed it right in the center. Popped up my photo on craft foam and matted it with white cardstock. After this, I added in lots of florals from the same collection; these were popped up on craft foam or stuck down as is on the layout for added dimension and layers. Popped in the Dotz from the Color Kitz and finished adding some more embellishments. Finally, I added in my journaling and doodled some designs with a gold pen in order to give the layout a fuller look. 

That's it! This layout came together in about 20 minutes, and the result is stunning (if I do say so myself).

Thank you so much for joining me today!

Regards,
Lorimar




 

No comments: