Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Hello Fall | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun mixed media layout featuring the September Color Kitz!  We have a full kit including five gorgeous paints, a trio of Dotz, kraft journaling spots and a gorgeous sunflower cut file!



 I cut the cutfile as large as possible popped it up on a bit of dimensional adhesive.  I love the look of the leafy bits free floating!


You can see here that I loosely painted under the sunflower with the Olive Branch & Glorious Day colors. I then finished off the background using Berrylicious & Blushing Bride.  I liberally used The Brink of Pink for splatters!


Do you see the gorgeous shimmer?!  I love that!


I had such a fun time creating this layout!  I can’t wait to see what you all do with these gorgeous mixed media goodies!



Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your next order to score a freebie!


Here’s a link to my process video


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



No comments: