Thursday, August 25, 2022

Sunny Sweet Smile | Extra Monthly Layout | Lorimar Ortega

Hello Shimmerz Family,

Today's layout is a quick one! I mean really, it took me about 20 minutes to make. You can achieve this by selecting a base that already has some sort of design to it. I used one from Paige Evans' Splendid collection. However, the details will be down below. If you are interested in grabbing up some of the colors I've used, just head on over to www.shimmerzpaints.com. You can also get a freebie by typing "Lorimar" into the notes section of your next order.


Here we go! I began with a patterned paper from Paige Evan's Splendid collection and sprayed Seas The Day and Pink Stilettos unto to it. I also splashed the same colors around the layout for an extra messy look. In terms of mixed media, we are done! I then began to add in my photo and embellishments. My photo is sized 4x4, matted with a yellow patterned paper and popped up on craft foam. I also placed it right in the center of the layout with the embellishments branching out from it. The embellishments themselves are a mixture of Paige Evans' Splendid and Vicki Boutin's Sweet Rush collections, and they are ephemera, thickers, puffy stickers, and chipboard stickers. Some were popped up on craft foam (for extra dimension) while others were stuck down as is.

That's it! Pretty straightforward and simple to make; all you need is a patterned paper with minimal designs and some Shimmerz Paints.

Take care,
Lorimar




 

No comments: