Sunday, July 10, 2022

Butterfly | July 2022 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the July 2022 Color Kitz.  This kit includes a Shimmerz in Pip, Pip Cherry-O, an Inklingz in Frosty's Buns, Vibez in Razzledazzle Berry & Sunset Strip and a Spritz in Practice What You Peach.  It also includes a set of three Dotz, a cutfile and a lovely stencil. 


I loved the Dotz this month!  We have a vibrant blue, a neutral tan/peach and a deep berry tone.  They add the perfect amount of shiny goodness!


I cut the cutfile rather large.  Each layer was cut 1/2 inch smaller then the last.  I love how gorgeous all of the mixed media goodies look all layered up.


I mixed a bit of the Shimmerz with some light molding paste and used the stencil to create gorgeous leafy bits.  I love the saturation and the extra bit of color on my background.


Here you can see my butterfly wings all layered up with the photo and the Dotz.


I am loving these Color Kitz!  They are perfectly curated!

Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!


Here's my process video:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon










No comments: