Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Beauty Is Not Caused, It Is. For The Shimmerz Paints DT

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the                                                                               fun treasures there! 

                                                                 Photo credit: Pixabay




I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I taped together layers of cardboard with the photo on top.I made a mat out of watercolor paper.
 I brushed on clear gesso on 49 & Market paper. I applied Prima Platinum crackle through a Finnabair stencil with a spatula. I put the layers on the page, and started adding flowers and other items. I applied white gesso to the chipboard so the paint would have something to "grip onto to".


                                                   I brushed on different colors of  Shimmerz paints:



Shimmerz:   Christmas Cheer.

Creameez - Berry Hot






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,iridescent wrapping paper, tulle,sisal, Swarovski and other brands of crystals, glass beads, pearls,metal from Reneabouquets,Tim Holtz, Vintaj, Beautiful Board from  Reneabouquets, flowers from Reneabouquets Prima,and bling and metal from my stash. The fussy cut images are from 49 & Market Papers, and Botanist's Sticker Anthology. I rubbed on gold mica powder on a few of the raised areas. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things,and to put the cardboard layers together. 















Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





No comments: