Sunday, July 17, 2022

 Good Vibes - Shimmerz Paints - Joanne Bartell

Hello friends! Joanne here today coming to you with my a 12 x 12 layout for Shimmerz Paints. I used a really colorful collection to go along with this photo of my great niece.

I wanted to make sure I selected the perfect Shimmerz colors to go along with the purple of her shirt and the green background of the photo. 


I started off by using my blending brushes through two stencils using Coloringz "Keep Palm" and Shimmerz "Royal Purple." They matched so perfectly!!! I let the green dry for a couple minutes and then went over the top with the purple through a second stencil.

I then decided to do some blending bordering the photo with Inklingz Plum Crazy, which outlined the photo so pretty! 

Next was embellishments and splatters in Inklingz Miner Miner 49er (one of my favorites for splatters). the finishing touch was to add some sparkle using the Shimmerz Motely Hue Sequinz. Shimmerz has the BEST sequins. Don't forget you can use sequinz in place of enamel dots to add some extra sparkle and shine to your layouts.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this layout. Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box when placing your order for a Shimmerz freebie! Happy crafting my friends! 

Joanne Bartell



No comments: