Monday, June 13, 2022

We’re Gonna Have a Good Day | June 2022 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the June 2022 Color Kitz!  I love that we get a fabulous assortment of mixed media goodies, a cutfile, embellishment and Dotz to create with!




I started out by painting a base coat of both the main floral with Gladiola and the leafy bits with Don’t Citron Me.  I then used the Moulin Rouge and Hermit the Frog for added color & dimension.  I used the Bubblez in Crystal Clear to create shaker pockets from the two remaining florals in each cluster.


I popped up the cutfile on a bit of dimensional adhesive to create a nice bit of shadow.


I used Lapis Dance to create some depth with splatty bits.


Remember to leave my name in the comments section of your next order to receive a freebie!


You can see my process here:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon








No comments: