Saturday, June 11, 2022

Sisters by Veronika Senova

 Hello  friends!

Today I have for you floral layout with both my girls:) Again I used Pinkfresh Happy heart collection, which is super perfect for scraping my two sweet girls :) I have to admit that at the beggining of my scrapy journey I didnt like floral patterns and florals at all, but then... then something changed :D and Im using florals reeealy often.


I started with pink paper from PFS and I covered upper part with gesso.after it dried  I used Velveteen green, which is my favourite Green Shimmerz and Green Godess. I used my brush for spreading and mixing colors, At bottom I added bit Sweet heart pink. I was thinging about splatters too, but at the end I didnt make them. 

I backed photo with tissue paper and foam to have dimension. Then I added beautiful florals from ephemera pack in different layers and that was mainly it. I added Title and didnt want to go crazy with other stickers and embelishements, but at the end I decided to add jewels by PFS as well.



Hope you like my sweet girlish layout and see you next time


Veronika



No comments: