Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Beach Time/June 2022 Color Kitz/Rhonda Reno

 Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a beautiful layout created using the June 2022 Color Kitz. I absolutely loved working with this kit and I know you will also. The colors are stunningly vibrant this month as you can see for yourself in the layout I'm sharing with you today.

 I began my layout by creating the mixed media background using the Creameez in Lapis Dance. I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite color...I simply can't get enough of this one, y'all!



As a part of your kit you will receive an exclusive cut file that you will be able to download and use immediately.

 I used white cardstock to cut the file. To create the backing pieces I used a different sheet of white cardstock covered in clear gesso where I then took the individual colors and painted them onto said cardstock. Once that was dry I backed my cut file as you normally would and it turned our beautiful.
 

 For the larger bright pink flower I used the brand new color of Vibes in Gladiola. This color is nothing short of stunning and I'm not sure photos do it justice.


 

For the smaller pink flower I used a Shimmerz in Moulin Rouge another beautiful color.

The greenery was created using 2 different colors..very similar at first glance but with definite contrast to one another. Those two colors are Vibez Hermit The Frog as well as a Coloringz in Don't Citron Me.

 You notice the last flower is more of a purple color that isn't included in the kit...or is it? I actually mixed together a bit of the Gladiola Vibes with a little touch of the Lapis Dance and it created a gorgeous purple color!

The kit also comes with some gorgeous bubble like seed beads that I used to emulate the look of ocean froth on either side of my photo cluster using some 3D gloss gel. 


And the last item you'll receive in your June 2022 Color Kitz is an exclusive set of Shimmerz Dotz in a summertime theme. This is a package of 3 epoxy flair dotz.


 

 



Thank you all so much for stopping by the Shimmerz blog today and be sure you visit the Shimmerz Facebook  Shimmerz Paints Sharez group to share all your beautiful art using Shimmerz products. Or tag us on Instagram...we love seeing what you all create!







No comments: