Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy you by Veronika

 

Hello good scrappy people :)

Layout which im going to share with you today started with colorfull striped dress of my younger daughter and same frame from Pinkfresh studio Christmas collection on my table. I was thinking how to  manage this layout and which colors use for backround  to be colorful but not too much :) 

As always I started with clear gesso , and while waiting to dry, I put on my table more frames from Pinkfresh and decided to create my composition with frames. Then I decided to create not vibrant but bit settled backround with my shimmerz so I went for grays from my stash: Granny Gray, Pixie Dust, SIlver fox and silver bells. 

I added colors on my working mat and used spatula to apply on my cardstock with gesso. When greys was bit settled I added also bit of Weakest Pink, , Sapphire and Seas the day mixed with Velveteen green. at the end I added grey and pink splatters.

When all was dried I adhered frames and my photo, embelished with few enamel dots and stickers, put my title and journaling and thats it :)

See you next time

Veronika

No comments: