Thursday, April 28, 2022

You're Still The One/April 2022 Color Kitz layout/ Rhonda Reno

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the Shimmerz blog. Today I am sharing my layout featuring the April 2022 Color Kitz. This month's kit is an absolutely gorgeous combination of colors and products.


I am thrilled with how this layout came out and I think the mixed media using all the colors from the Color Kit  is amazing. I honestly couldn't be happier with the way these colors blend and work together.
What you'll receive in this month's kit is:

Coloringz spray-"Keep Palm"

Shimmerz originals in "Cold As Ice" "Lilac Blossom" and a brand new color Shimmerz in "Iced Lavender"

Inklingz in "It's A Boy"

You get a set of 3 epoxy flair Dotz, a beautiful sequin and seed bead mix and an exclusive Shimmerz digital cut file.


In the photos above you can see the pretty floral cut file as well as the sequin and seed bead mix. Y'all...pictures do not do justice to this kit. I think it may be my favorite kit ever and I truly love them all so that's saying something.



I hope you've found some inspiration and that if you haven't already ordered your April Color Kitz be sure and head to the Shimmerz shop and grab yours!
Thank you for stopping by and be sure and share your own layouts over in the Shimmerz Paints Sharez group on Facebook so we can enjoy your beautiful art!


No comments: