Friday, April 22, 2022

A Peaceful Moment, A DT Post For Shimmerz Paints

  Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post,a 5 by7" reverse canvas,for the amazing Shimmerz Paints!                                                                        I love their rich colors!






To make this I flipped over a 5x7" canvas and coated it with gesso. I cut out images from Graphic 45's Cottage Life, and glued them onto the chipboard frame. I attached the flowers with double sided tape.

   A lot of the items are from Reneabouquets. 







To add visual interest I added glass glitter, micro beads, seed beads,glass beads, pearls, rhinestones,  glass hearts,tulle,lace, pressed and dried flowers,flowers and metal from  Reneabouquets. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. The Beautiful Board is from Reneabouquets.






I used the following colors:  First Blush, Pink- A -Boo, Blue My MindHoneymoonPenny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz, and Run!ForestUltra Marine, and Iris My Case Shimmerz.The gold is mica  powder. I brushed on gesso on the some of the surfaces, and added paint later.

 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!








No comments: