Monday, April 25, 2022

What we are reading today? by Veronika

 Hello scrappy friends!

today I have for you reading layout with both of my daughters on Photo. They like books and I like taking pictures while they "read" :) I used bits and pieces from Pinkfresh studio collections and books from Shimmel's patterned paper.

As allways I started with gesso on white cardstock. I planned vertical composition with part bacrkound covvered with patterned paper so I noted where it will be to know where to add my shimmerz. I swear I had prepared plenty of different collors but I endded with plenty of blues only :)



I used Dont Rain on my parade, Rip van Periwinkle, Snow way man and Saphire. I used my brush to mix and spread colors, I wanted to have shading so I add more and more color till color disappeard. ThenI decided to add  color  also to right down corner.



I fussycutted books from Patterned paper and create book tower for right side of layout. Then I adhered my three pics on tissue paper as I wanted framed them one by one, but at the end i kept them im one frame because I liked it more. When backround dried I adrehed glassy paper on left side, then pictures and book tower, embelish a bit and finnaly add my title and journaling



I hope you like my layout and see you next time 


Veronika

No comments: