Wednesday, February 9, 2022

February 2022 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout using the beautiful February 2022 Color Kitz.  Make sure to check out my process video at the end of the post to see how this page came together!



While I was in my Silhouette software, I set the cut file to cut once and then duplicated the inside pieces and offset them so that they would be the perfect size to back it once I added the paints to them.  After everything was cut, I took the Confetti Stencil from the shop and applied paste through it on all of the backing pieces.  I set them aside to dry and went to the next step.



To create a pretty background, I took the Sunflower Shimmerz, Rednecking Creameez and Coral Reef Inklingz and painted them onto a thick piece of white cardstock.  Next, I took the Sea Glass Vibez and sprayed/painted it onto my backing pieces.  Before backing the cut file with those pieces, I added narrow foam strips to the back of my cut file to give it more interest.  


I adhered the completely backed cut file down to my background and got to work on the rest of my page.  I pulled in the Dotz and set my embellishment clusters based off of their placements.  Then, I added in the Heartz stickers from the kit into the clusters.  This kit matches the Sweet Talk collection by Simple Stories perfectly and I had so much fun embellishing. 


Those Heartz stickers are so cute!


This kit is beautiful and I am in love with the new Sea Glass Vibez!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  This months kit is currently sold out but they might be restocking, so keep an eye out!  See you next month friends!














No comments: