Monday, January 31, 2022

Sweet dreams by Veronika


Hello scrappy friends, 

today I have for you supersweet dreamy layout of my younger Marina. Most of the times Im scrapping some story or feeling that I want to remember and here I just want to remember that shee was little beauty so sweet when sleeping once :) 

I fussycutted pink and blue roses from patterned paper and tried to create my composition, to know where my mixed medium area will be. I went for central layout, which is I guess my most favourite.Then I covered whole paper with clear Gesso, after I applied texture paste using beautiful lace stancil and waited till it was dry. 

Then my shimmerz went on the scene, I needed soft pinks so I picked Pink a Boo, She pack a punch and Gol-n-roses from my stash and for touch of blue I pick Corney flower blue. I started with Gold-n- roses and just used my brush and bit of water to spread the color. I applied colors on my stenciled area and also bit above and bit below. after I was satisfied with pinks, I used also blue, but just here and there to have blue and also bit violet, where colors were mixed together. I also added splatters.

After all was completely dry I adhere my photos backed with tissue paper and foam to have dimension. Then I adhered flowers around my photos and decides to go for "Sweet dreams" title composed by golden "Sweet" from Garden party collection and blue little puffy alphabet "dreams". To have more gold on layout I added small golden hearts and stitch with golden thread around page. At the end I added small tag , pink and blue moths, and wrote my journaling.



I hope you like this page and see you next time

Veronika



No comments: