Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Summer Gold, a Shimmerz Paints DT Project, by Melissa Larson

  Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!  







I covered a 9 x4 " wood box with 49 & Market paper by using glossy accents. I put the Tim Holtz paper doll image on with layers of corrugated cardboard. I added the items around it. I brushed on the following Shimmerz Paints: First BlushChristmas Cheer, and Pink-A-Boo. I painted on gold mica powder and water,and rubbed some on too.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,lace, pink tulle,  glass beads,dried flowers, pearls,metal from Reneabouquets,Tim Holtz,  flowers from  Reneabouquets,and bling and metal from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



No comments: