Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Gingerbreads by Veronika

 Hello Scrappy friends.

This is my First Christmas themed layout this year. We have tradition with my girls to bake gingerbreads and as I love it I will scrap it again and again:). I used very lovely collection by Florileges design called Cannnelle & Chocolat. I think is perfect for Christmas layouts especially those about baking.

I started with title this time, I die cut letters , outline from dark blue patterned paper and inside from light brown paper which reminded me gingerbreads. and put both parts together. Then I tore Some papers to create upper part of layout. 

And here I realised that Im doing layout for Shimmerz paints, so I actually Need to use some Shimmerz paints :D I went for Miner miner 49er mostly, bit mixed with Egg Nogin, here and there I added Don't Rain on my Parade and Royal red. As it dried it was too golden for me so I mixed Royal red with Emerald City and Shimmering Goldie Lox to have some beige and add to my background. I added also some splatters.

I adhered top and bottom paper parts, then I adhered pictures and my title. I fussycutted some ginger breads from another patterned paper and tried to find perfect  composition for them. I added also some of cute acrylic embellishments. At the end I added some splatters again and wrote my journaling. 



It is quite busy layout, but I like it a lot because it reminds me lovely moments with my girls :)

So enjoy the end of this year and I wish you 2022 full off scrapping.


Veronika

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

Really great page! :)