Thursday, December 23, 2021

My beautiful world by Veronika

 Hello scrappy friends!

It is almost Christmas but I have late fall layout :)

When I spatted Fernwood collection by Vicki Boutin I knew that I have to have it. There are beautiful florals and greenery in this collection so it is perfect for pictures from nature.


I went for Ferns from ephemera pack and also I fussycutted two from patterned paper as base for my layout. I arranged them to left bottom corner to know where I will put my mixed media. I put on gesso first.Then I took Fern clear stamp from my stash and heat embossed few on my cardstock. I added also some other greenery with that technique.


Then I Used Velveteen green and Emerald City and with brush I added them on my cardstock. Embossed greenery walked out the color. I let it dry and then I added few stamped Ferns and leaves. At the end I make green splatters and add also red ones with bed of roses. 


I arranged my greenery again. I started with pouch with journaling spot and picture and then I adhered everything to my background. For my title I used phrase from ephemera pack so I don't have to look for perfect alphas from my stash :) At the end I embellished my layout with chipboard stickers and paper stickers. 


I hope you like my fall layout even it is not so actual :D I have one more this year so I hope this time will be more thematic.
See you Veronika



No comments: