Saturday, November 20, 2021

Play hard everyday by Veronika

 Hello scrappy friends, today I have for you bright and colorfull layout. When I was thinking what to create for Shimmerz team, I was in mood for colors, so I print photo of my two playing with colorful magnetic set. I could then use beautiful bright Shimmerz to match the photo.


I started with gesso on white cardstock, then I applied paste with stencil to have a texture. Ten I started to play with colors. I just sprayed then on my desk and spread with brush on my completely dry background. 


I used Pink Stiletos and Mustard Seed for upper part and Velveteen Green, Seas the day and Heidy Ho Blue for bottom part. I added water to edges of my color areas to create fade away effect.


I added few splatters, dabbed them with napkin and let it dry. I knew that I will use Go Senic route collection by Paige Taylor Evens becouse it matches colors on my photo and backround, but it was bit tricky and challenging because it is collection about travelling😂 


Firstly i prepared and adhered my photo and  title as it was the easiest part. Then I decided to use "tickets" from one of patterned papers so I cut them out. and distress edges. Then I was playing with them around to find best composition.


I finished layout with few fussycuted butterflies , perspexitive hearts and puffyalphas phrases. I have to say that I was strugling with this layout a  bit as I had firstly created my background and just after that I was looking for pieces for building layout, usualy I do it other way around. But at the end I like it 😊 bye bye next time 
Veronika