Thursday, November 25, 2021

First out by Veronika

 Hello all scrappy people :) today I have for you simple layout with my favourite color combo, pink&blue.

I scrapped pic of my Zinka, with her first teeth out. It happened recently and it was quite big deal, cause she had 5 just in October. I didn't want to use florals for that layout, so even it is simple one it was not so easy to put together everything. So let's see how this happened.

I was looking into my paper stuff for some inspiration and I found one form Paige Evanse's latest Bungalow lane collection. It was paper nr. 18, with some triangles or squares in more shades. I cute out pinks ones as squares and try to create my  composition on white cardstock. I had two pictures so I went for diagonal layout with "hanging" pictures and journaling spot.

I started with gesso as always :) and then I mix Sweet Heart, Bed of Roses and Mango Tango for pink part and Snow Way man with Frost Bite for blue part. Mixing Shimmerz is what I love the most, you can create infinite amount of colours.:) So I just prepared those two mixes and spread them on my white cardstock with brush and bit of water. At the end I added few splatters.

I used foam squares to adhere my  fussycutted squares, on which I distressed edges before. I backed my photos with pattern paper and adhere with foam for dimension. Same I did with my journaling tag. Then I adhered also my title and add som tiny embellishments from different collections. I didn't want to make it busy, but still want to have few interesting spots on my layout. I hope you like it as I do. No flower used, mission accomplished :D



No comments: