Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Spooky | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun layout featuring the October 2021 Color Kitz.  This kit contains a gorgeous “Spooky” cutfile, Shimmerz Paints in Carrot Top and Black Magic, Creameez in Thunderstorm, Inklings in I’m Not Limon, a Vibez in Plum Tuckered Out, a set of Dotz and a bunch of wood veneer stars!


I wanted the cutfile to be the star of the show so I cut it out twice with both black cardstock and a nice lime green.  Then I went ahead and created three shaker pockets.  


I used the smooshing technique with three of the colors to create a fun base for the cutfile and my photo.  Doesn't Blue look spooky?!

I heat embossed the wood veneer stars with a black sparkly embossing powder and had them cascade on the diagonal down from left to right.  I am smitten with the Dotz and used them as well in my star clusters.

You can see my messy stitching, the gorgeous green Dotz and the embossed stars here.
You can check out my full process here:



Happy Scrapping!

Shannon










No comments: