Friday, September 10, 2021

Life is a change by Veronika Senova

 Hi scrappy friends!!!

Today I have for you layout about my hair colour change:) Do you like Tone in tone embelishing? Im not doing it often, but this time it perfectly match my Photo :) I went for warmer tones, which is unusual for me :D but as Im colouring my hair to red and its shades, there were no way to use my favourite blues:D My pallete were given by new Jen Hadfield collection peacefull heart. For mixing matching colors I used Mustard Seed, Egg Noggin Mango Tango and Pop Art Pink vibez, Pink-O-De Mayo and Royal purple Shimmerz and Beets me and Bahama Mama Inklinkz. 


I started with gesso as I wanted to mix and match colors and  add water to play with shades and shifts. After gesso dries, I add here water and start to apply colors, from yellow, orange via red to pink and violet. Im allways happy when I mix color what I need and with Shimmerz products it is so easy and fun. After I was finished with colors I add Goldie Lox Shimmeringz for a final touch. It is just pure shimmer without color.


I used floral and greenery ephemera to tone in tone embelishing, now and then adhered with 3D foam to create dimension. Also for dimension I bended a bit leaves of flowers. I backed photo with tissue paper and  foam and add  to my layout. then I decided that I need more green so I add few green anemale dots. 


Title "Life is a change is composed by two fonts: golden by Crate paper and violet by Pinkfresh studio. I also add sentiment "keep learning keep growing" because it match to my hair journey :) At the end I added my journaling and few Goldie Lox and Miner,miner 39 splatter.


Thats it for this time thanks for reading!

Veronika

No comments: