Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Brew | Using the September Color Kitz | Shannon Allor







Hello friends! It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun layout featuring the September Color Kitz.  The Shimmerz products in this kit coordinated beautifully with the Dotz as well as the little leafy bits!  And the wreath cutfile was so fun to play with!


I started the process by using some of the cutfile leaves as a stencil and sprayed the Vibez in Ocean Water (my new favorite color) and the Coloringz in Ahoy Matey.  Next I spent some time painting the leaves that I had cut with white cardstock.  I used the Creameez in Witches Blue, the Inklingz in Pistachio and finally the Shimmerz in Silver Bells.


The Dotz are perfectly coordinated to our gorgeous colors and were such a fun and shiny touch to the layout.  They also helped me to choose which photo to include!


I kept the rest of the embellishing to a minimum with adding a short title and some of the gorgeous Pinkfresh sentiments.


You can see my full process here:



Happy Scrapping!

Shannon

No comments: