Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Escape by Veronika Senova





 Hello scrappy friends!

today I have for you three photo layout with beautiful perspextive by Bramblefox. It inspired me to whole layout. I had this three photos of Marina running to me and I was thinking if I can use Ecsape as a title with them.( couse she is not obviously escaping from me😂) but then I thought what story I want to tell with photos and it all together gave perfect sense to me. So after this big introdution let's go to scrappy process of this layout😊


This time I didnt add gesso, because I wanted to have light watercolor feeling, and didnt want to use lot of layers. I so love when pictures are kind of part of bacground so i put out my blues and greens and tried to find most matchy colors. For blues I went for Snowy Way Men and Frost Bite and for green I chose Evergreen.




I added bit of each color to my WRMK working pad and with light dipping my spatula to color and just adding it to my backround paper created grass sky feeling of my background. It was just stripes of color but together it created very nice effect. Then I decided to create white clouds with white acryl color and some of them also mixed with Frost Bite Vibez.

 

All together it created soft dreamy background so I decided keep this layout simple just with few embelishements. I addes dimension to photos with foam and for title I used perspextive "Escape" which i mentioned before. I was looking for some nice flowers to embelish my meadow and I found clear stickers from various Crate Paper collections.  Some of them I put on white cardstock and fussycut them to be able use foam squares for dimension, another I adhered directly to my background


I jused also little rabbit, deer and few bees just becouse I liked them. I finished layout with journaling (its important part of each of my layout) and thats it. 




Hope you like it as I like it 😂 and see you next time

Veronika




No comments: