Monday, August 16, 2021

Sunshine On My Mind | Sara Scraps

 Hello Everyone! Sara is here with you today sharing a fun layout and technique. I just love finding new, easy ways to create background papers for my layouts. And my Shimmerz Paints stash is a great starting off point for gorgeous backgrounds.

The supplies for this technique couldnt be easier...some round sponges are all you really need to create this painted circle background! 
I used the new Cocoa Vanilla Studios Sunkissed line. I used three shades of aqua /blue hues to mimic the colors of the ocean and then some sparkly sequin details to add a finishing touch to my layout.
Products Used-
For the pinky peach half of my layout, I chose colors that complimented the flowers on my niece's swimsuit as well as the shades of pink in the collection.
I chose- 
 
I just love this technique ! It creates such a gorgeous eye-catching background! Give it a try next time you want to make a customized background for your page. I have a process video including a tutorial on how I created this background and my whole layout for you as well.
 
Have A Lovely Day!
Sara Scraps 










No comments: