Tuesday, July 6, 2021

You Rock | Amy Tangerine | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this rough and tumble layout featuring my hubby receiving his Father’s Day present.  I loved creating this background using a mix of Coloringz in Night Moves and Mandarin Mai Tai and Vibez in Jeni B Blue, Mango Tango, Sunset Strip and Blue Jeans.


I started with a piece of Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock that I covered in clear gesso.  I then sprayed a bit of water before spraying the paints in color families on the diagonal.  Once all of my Shimmerz Paints dried overnight, I cut strips on the diagonal to create a fun and textured background.



I loved hunting through my collections to find one that would work with my Shimmerz colors.  This Amy Tangerine collection was perfect!  I wanted a nice bold title and was able to find this shiny blue title by Shimelle.  


Remember to put my name in the comments section on your next order to score a freebie!


You can see my full process here:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon




No comments: