Monday, July 5, 2021

Beetles by Veronika Senova

 Hello scrappy friends!

I finnaly received my Shimmerz package with all beautiful new goodies. I was soo so happy because of lot of beautiful colours but I received also black Vibez Before Down. And I said to myself, why not to try black for my backround :) I wanted to scrap photo of my younger on beetle playground, so I first found cutfile with beetles, then I found in my stash beautiful Black alphas with flowers and I know that black would be perfect for Backround.


This time I used packaging technique to create circle. I added more layers of black to have some deepnes. On some spots I added Velveteen green and Dont rain on my parade to have my Black circle bit plastic if you know what I mean. At the end I added few black spplatters and  also yellow ( Bumbly Bee) and red ones (Royal Red)


After that I let it dry and in mean time I backed my cutted out beetles. It was kind of pain because leaves and flowers on beetles was small, but at the end I was happy that I did it because I like how it looks on my black background.


I adhered them to my backgound and finish circle with two backed photos. I used tissue paper and matching pattern papers, yellow pink and green. I dediced to add also some flowers to embelish my layout, to match flowers on beetles. I found in my stash yellow flowers from Shimmels never grow up and rest is new Cocoloco Picnic collection. 


Then I added my title, fixed my journaling and added few more black splatters (few of them I covered right after becouse I didnt like them :D) And thats it.
I had really fun with that black layout even I was bit affraid how it will look like.
Thank you for stopping by and see you next time Veronika.




No comments: