Thursday, July 8, 2021

Coffee Ring Background With Sara

 Hello Everyone! I'm so glad you stopped by the blog today. I have a fun background to share with you today featuring my current favorite part of my house- my new coffee pot.

 
I created my layout using some Vibez and some Shimmerz Paints. 
I started with some Vibez in Palm Reader and Hot Fudge. I liberally splattered those too colors all over my background paper...and then I had some fun with the paints and a coffee cup direct from my kitchen. 
I dipped my coffee mug in Coffee and Pink Caviar Shimmerz Paints to create my coffee rings.




 

I used one of my favorite coffee collection and some pretty spring green flair to keep the rest of my layout light,bright, and fun...but also...coffee 


You can see my whole process for today's project on my You Tube channel. 
be sure to grab some of these fun products over in the Shimmerz Shop! 

https://youtu.be/JSSK9uDgs8c

Have A Lovely Day! 
Sara 






No comments: