Thursday, May 27, 2021

In the park by Veronika Senova

 Hello scrappy friends, today I have for you juicy spring layout with title In the park. I found by chance one old layout by Irit, former Dt member and want to try her technique  in my way😊 She combined stencil and shimmerz paste with shimmerz watercolours.


As I dont have any shimmerz paste, I just mixed my usual modeling paste with greenz (Velveteen greenEmerald city and Jilted Jade )and yellow Mustard Seed) from my stash. I used tree stencil and add my paste to both sides of paper. (gesso first as always😊) 


After it was completely dry, i took same greenzand yellow and mixed with water add them to area between paste. I also add a bit on paste area. As I want to have my paste dominant, i add enough water to create soft watercolor almost transparent backround. 


I composed layout mosty with beautiful Never grew up collection by Shimelle. I used ephemera leaves and flowers and little insect puffy stickers to create nature feeling. For title I used exclusive puffy alphas by Hipkit club. I also add georgeous little perspextive trees by Bramble fox and pink eylets for special interest and to match pink colour in my title. And thats it for today :) thank you for stoping by see you next time. Veronika




No comments: