Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Beautiful | Daisie Scraps

 Hi Everyone!  Today I am sharing with you a layout that I used 2 paint colors to create.  I usually go all out and use all of the colors but today I felt that I wanted to simplify.

Products Used:

 

This layout was pretty simple to put together.  I knew I wanted to use black cardstock as my background because the Inklings would really pop and shimmer on it.  I chose the Beets Me Inklingz because it is a gorgeous pink-purple color.  I started by free painting 2 flowers on the background.  I used 2 coats to make sure that the black didn't show through.

 


Next, I added the vines and leaves.  I used 2 coats of the Green Goddess Inklingz for this too.  I wanted the paint to be as opaque as possible.  The shimmer in the paint really shines on this background!  I chose to rip part of the cardstock off the right side and add some pattern paper and crepe paper for some added dimension and texture. 

 


I used some pattern paper to back my photo and popped it up on some foam adhesive.  I pulled out the green and pink butterfly Dotz because they match the colors of the paints perfectly.  I created embellishment clusters around the Dotz.  I finished with the title and some sequins.

 


There is a video up on YouTube if you are interested in more of the process for this layout.  Don't forget that you can add my name (Daisie) to the comments of your next order for a fun little freebie to be added to you order. 


https://youtu.be/9M6Yrew5x7w

Thanks for visiting!  Have a crafty day!

Daisie Scraps

 




No comments: