Saturday, June 27, 2020

Love | Jen McMurtrey

Hello Shimmerz friends!

It's Jen today with a quick project featuring a few of my favorite Shimmerz Paints.


Here's a look at the finished project.

To begin this project, I used a Paige Evans cut file with white cardstock. Once it was cut, I used each of the three Shimmerz colors to spray the cardstock as well as splatter the background paper (Crate Paper's Magical Forest).


After the paint had dried, I backed my photo with patterned paper and adhered it with foam squares.


I love this sweet photo of my son and his girlfriend that they took while on a camping trip to 
Mt. Rainer.


This project came together in under an hour, which is a miracle for me. LOL!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Remember when shopping the Shimmerz store to type JENNIFER in the comments at checkout to receive a freebie with your order.


Have a great day!

No comments: