Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Fantastic Day


I hope you are all doing well and having a fantastic day. Ericka here playing with the Shimmerz Lovely Balloons set with some Inklingz and Creameez.




I love this fun balloon set and all the beautiful creations you can make with it. I started by stamping the image on Bristol Smooth paper with Archival Ink.




I then went about painting it up in some fun cheerful colors. I used Creameez in Lettuce Get Together and Lapis Dance for the main part of the balloon. For the flowers, I used Creameez 1 Hot Mama and Ride the Tide and Emerald City Inklingz for the leaves.



Once my paper was dry, I used a black pen to trace over the lines and add a little shading. I love the banner and the fonts of the sentiments in this set. I used the same Creameez in Lapis Dance and Lettuce Get Together to color in a portion of the font and 1 Hot Mama for the banner.



To finish off the card, I added some clouds to the bottom of the card with some white sequins and a little white gel pen to the balloon.


Don't forget to check out the Shimmerz Paints sale going on now till April 30th! If you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stay safe and healthy. Take care!
https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/





No comments: