Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mini Me | Using Shimmerz and Dazzlerz Process Video

Hello!

Miranda here sharing a new layout for Shimmerz Paints! I mainly used the colors from Collection Called Shimmerz, Going Peach Side, Bubble Gum Blast, Weakest Pink (February Color Kit, Sold Out), Pumpkin, and also added some other colors from my stash to create this layout. 
Also, Type "Miranda" into the comments section of your next Shimmerz order to get a freebie.
Link to process video: https://youtu.be/YCaFLwFfPV4
 
 


 I started by taking black card stock and got out Dazzlerz Puttin' On The Glitz.  While doing brush strokes, I love the subtle way of how this glitter pops after dries.  I take the stencil from the April Color Kit (Sold Out) with the new Dazzlerz Foilz 24 Karatz for the second layer of texture.  As you can see from the photo, It looks like texture and not so much as it is "raining".
 
 

After all of this dries, I go in with all those Shimmerz Paints listed above and make more color-based brush strokes to had even that little more of texture.  Once all of that is done, I took out a kit and just started working on the embellishments!!  



I hope you enjoy the process video and the photos.  Please remember to place my name in the comments to get a freebie!!  Here is the final Layout!





Enjoy!

Miranda Webber


No comments: