Saturday, December 28, 2019

Plan with Me | Kelly Janes

Hey Shimmerz fans! I hope you all had a great Christmas! I'm working on my December spreads in my Happy Planner and thought it would be fun to try to incorporate my Shimmerz Paints into a spread.


I'm working on December 16-22, 2019 and wanted to keep it very cheery. I used a light strand die from Lawn Fawn and die cut it on watercolor paper. I used a few different Shimmerz Paints, including: Concrete Shimmeringz, Ruby Spritz and Velveteen Green Vibez to color the lights. I cut two strands of lights and streamed them across the spread. To help them jump off the page I used a white pen to add highlights.




I added multiple photos from this week and multiple stickers from the MAMBI Happy Planner Sticker Books to add more color and detail. I'm using my planner as a type of "Project Life". This planner is a great way to document the everyday stories that really tell the story of my life.



Now you can take a look at the process video:



I hope you've found some inspiration on ways you can use Shimmerz Paints to add detail and color to any project. Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me!




No comments: