Thursday, December 26, 2019

It's Your Day | Julee Tilman

Hi Shimmerz friends! It's Julee Tilman popping in with another cardmaking creation.

In the midst of my mad-dash holiday cardmaking blitz, I needed to take a break from all things Christmas. So I pulled out my Shimmerz and set to work making a birthday card for a teenager. This little radio seemed like the perfect start.  I painted it with Evergreen Shimmerz and Lettuce Get Together Creameez, then fussy cut.  I set this aside, and worked on the background, smooshing with the same color inks, and then splattering with Coal Shimmerz.


I added a few music notes stamped randomly across the top, then embossed a sentiment onto black cardstock.  To make things look not so much like they're floating in space, I broke off a piece of brick chipboard adn painted it with coal to layer down on the card. I finished with a few distressed edges.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you're in the mood to add to your Shimmerz collection, place my name in the order comments when you place your order for a free mini surprise!


No comments: