Sunday, December 22, 2019

Beary Christmas | Ericka Strange

Hello everyone, Ericka here with one last Christmas card that hopefully gets mailed out tomorrow.
For my card today I used a mixture of Vibez sprays and Shimmerz paints along with this cute Christmas Bear from Reverse Confetti.


I started out by creating the background using the Reverse Confetti Stiched Burst Cover Die and then spraying the background with Vibez Glorious Day and Jeni B Bleu. I then used a Versamarker to make small dots in the middle of the star burst and gold heat emboss them. I love these two colors together and the gold Glorious Day is so pretty!


I then stamped the images on watercolor paper with Versafine ink and heat embossed them with a clear sparkle powder for some extra glittery shine.


I used the following Shimmerz and Creamz to paint up my images.

For more information about my card, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. I hope you have a wonderful shimmery Christmas and that it is filled with happiness.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!











No comments: