Sunday, November 10, 2019

Skiing By | Ericka Strange

Hey Shimmerz fanz I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ericka here with a cute Christmas card using the Pinkfresh Studio stamp Skiing By.


I love these cute little critters and the sparkle of all the Shimmerz Paints products is perfect for a snowy look.




I stamped the critters with Versafine ink and clear heat embossed them. I used Coffee Shimmerz on the bear and Dear John Inklingz on the bunny.

For my background I sprayed a piece of water color paper with Deep Blue Sea Vibez and another piece of watercolor paper with Elfin' Magic Vibez. I love this set especially since it has die cuts for the mountains, hills and snow caps.


I used Neenah Metallic paper for the snow and then adhered my scene using foam tape for dimension. For more information on how I created my card, check out my blog Strangely Creative.





That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget if you make a purchase on our new website, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!




No comments: