Saturday, September 7, 2019

Turning Leaves

Hello!

Lee Ann here, with another fall inspired card for you.  The leaves are changing, but in my neck of the woods there are no vibrant colors yet.  This is what my card reflects. It's kind of how I feel too, lol.  Not ready for summer to be over but looking forward to all things fall! 


I colored my Technique Junkies image with lots of Shimmerz goodness.  I used a combination of products to give me varying degrees of shimmer.
I used~


This card was so easy, just coloring, with no special technique to explain!  I used the coal Shimmerz in the very back of the foliage to create depth on my card.

All of the different products blend beautifully, so no worry about one being Creameez, which is a watercolor paint with minimal shine and another being Coloringz, highly pigments spray without any shimmer.


That's it for me!  If you decide to do some Shimmerz Shopping, remember to put my name, Lee Ann Barrett, in the comments section of your order and you will receive a FREE gift!
 
Also, there are still a few September Color Kitz available, as well as a few  Missy Whidden September Color Kitz available.  Grab them while you can! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann

 

No comments: