Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Here for You Always

Hello Shimmerz fanz! Ericka here today with a shimmery card using a bunch of fun Shimmerz products.


I love all these fun colors together and how pretty they are on this Butterfly Blossom from Reverse Confetti. I started by stamping the butterfly with Versfine ink and clear heat embossing it. Then I picked out a mixture of Shimmerz, Creameaz, and Inklingz that would look pretty together.

I painted my butterfly with the following:
Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise, Royal Purple, Jilted Jade, Bumbly Bee, and Bubble Gum Blast
Creameaz - Lettuce Get Together and 1 Hot Mama
Inklingz - Precious Peony

While the butterfly dried, I worked on a background. I decided to take Vibez Princess and Sweet Heart and spray them on my craft mat and take some plastic and smoosh it on my watercolor paper. I also sprayed Shimmeringz Goldie Lox all over the base to give a light shimmer and then splattered a little Glorious Day for some golden yellow highlights,

Once my panel dried, I used a die cut on the base and popped up the middle with some foam tape. I also added foam tape to the butterfly and finished the card with some sequins. Check out the pretty shine of all of these fun Shimmerz Paints products.


Thanks for stopping by and for more information on how I created my card, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative.


Remember that typing code ERICKA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints store order will earn you a fun FREEBIE! 

No comments: