Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Start The Day Right | Melinda

Hello crafty friends!
Melinda here with you today and I am excited to share my latest "Shimmery" project with you.
Here's my card. I started with a soft cream cardstock, to create an A2 Top folding base. 


For my mat, I cut a piece of watercolor paper to 4 x 5.25. I then took my Bumbly Bee Shimmerz paint and spread some on an acrylic block.

I took the solid floral stamp from the Fresh Start Stamp set and "smooshed" it into the paint.



I then "stamped" it onto my mat. I started by stamping in the top left corner.

I then repeated the steps by stamping on the edges first.

I then continued to repeat the process until I had filled in the background mat. 

I finished off the mat by adding a little splatter using my So Sappy and Pumpkin Shimmerz Paints.

I then added a pretty mat from one of my border punches. and then topped it off by stamping and coloring some of the flowers from the same Fresh Start Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of paper and added it to my card. I finished off the card by adding a few sequins. I think this turned out really pretty.

SUPPLIES USED


In case you missed it, the March Shimmerz Color Kit is back in stock! They sold out so quickly, they made some more available! The creative minds at Shimmerz Paints have combined some fantastic products at an amazing price for you to make your spring creations SHINE! Quantities are limited so snap yours up today!




The March kit includes the following:
 
1 package of Spiegelmom Scraps Sequins in One in a Melon
1) 2oz bottle of Pink Moscato Vibez
1) 1 oz jar of  Celery Shimmerz 
1) 1oz jar of  Good as Gold Inklingz
1) 1oz jar of Pining for You Creameez


DON'T FORGET, ADD MY NAME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF YOUR ORDER AND GET A FREE MINI FREEBIE TO TRY!

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to come back by and see what the rest of these incredibly talented designers are creating! Until the next time, you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments: