Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Here for You Card | Julee Tilman

Hi Shimmerz friends! It's Julee Tilman popping in to share a fun little card using a super easy watercolor background technique.


I've created a short sped up process video if you'd like to see how this card was made, you can watch it below or on my Youtube Channel.



Whenever I'm feeling like I just don't know where to start on a card, this is one of my go to techniques. Just plopping watercolors on a page.  Here I used Walking a Tight Heliotrope Spritz and Grape Escape Vibez to create the background, finishing off with some splatters in the same colors and a bit of Shimmeringz Goldie Lox.

Next I stamped the flower and quickly watercolored with the same colors, adding some Bamboo Leaf Spritz and Palm Reader Vibez in for the leaves. Once I was done with this I fussy cut the image and added some extra shimmer with Angel Wings Shimmerz. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the watercolor background panel and I matted with black cardstock and an A2 card base.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your day sparkles.

No comments: