Thursday, February 28, 2019

Purple Shimmer Gardenia | Ericka Strange

Hello Shimmerz fans! I hope you are having a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend. Ericka here today with a thank you card using some beautiful purple Shimmerz and Vibez sprays.



Aren't these purples gorgeous? I stamped the image on water color paper using Versmark ink and heat embossed it with WOW Clear Sparkle powder. It added just enough sparkle that I could do some watercoloring of these beautiful flowers. I then sprayed the Vibez Princess onto a pallet and laid down a layer of color. Once the layer was dry, I added some Royal Purple Shimmerz to the shadow areas of the petals and blended them out.



Talk about sparkle! Both the Shimmerz and Vibez complement each other so well and the embossing powder just adds a touch more sparkle.  I used Steely Blue Eyes Inklings for the leaves to finish off the image. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine ink and heat embossed it with the same embossing powder to add a little sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! 


Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!
http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php

Shimmerz Paints Products Used:

Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Princess
    Vibez - Princess
Shimmerz Paints - Inklingz - Steely Blue Eyes
    Inklingz - Steely Blue Eyes
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Royal Purple
   Shimmerz - Royal Purple

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

This is a pretty WoW! card.