Thursday, November 29, 2018

Winter Cards | Julee Tilman

Hi Shimmerz fans! It's Julee Tilman here sharing a couple cards using the new winter release stampz.

First up is the adorable Love Never Melts set. How darling are these little snow friends working together to get the star on top of the tree?


I stamped the image and colored with Copic markers, then highlighted with Angel Wings Shimmerz. Next I painted a piece of cardstock with Winter's Mist Shimmerz and used it as a background, with a thin mat of black in between. The sentiment is from the new Filled to the Brim set and I finished off with a silver photo corner embellishment. Snow cute!


For my second card I pulled out this sweet snowman and birdie image from the You're Snow Amazing set. I stamped and then colored with Copic markers, adding all sorts of shimmery highlights with Angel Wings Shimmerz. The sentiment is stamped in black  and then I used the teeny snowflakes in the set to stamp in Angel Wings and then while it was still wet sprinkled a bit of extra fine glitter on it for a little extra texture.


I love how easy cardmaking is when you have such fantastic images. Even a simple layout like this shines with Shimmerz!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you place an order in the Shimmerz store, remember to put my name, Julee Tilman, in the comments to recieve a free little gift!


No comments: