Saturday, December 1, 2018

Floral Hello by Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple winter card with you. 

I decided to use the Stampz: Fresh Start to create my card. It's a pretty layering set but for today, I simply used the outline and created a monochromatic card.


I started by applying the PASTE-EEZ: Salt of The Earth to the cardbase and let it dry. Once dry, I applied a light wash of Shimmerz: When Skies are Gray.
Meanwhile, I stamped the florals and colored them using Creameez: Berry Hot. Once colored, I fussy cut them. 
Here is a close-up to check out the shimmer and texture.
 

I then flicked some splatters of  Creameez: Berry Hot to the base. Adhered the florals and the leaves. To finish, I adhered a die-cut word "HELLO"
I really like the dimension we can get using various products, still keeping the card as one layer, easy to mail :)

Here are the products I used:
Stampz: Fresh Start

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create monochromatic CAS mixed media cards. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Isha! Love that brickj texture and the sweet little flowers and splatters.